Saturday, August 6, 2011

03-8416-1400

03-8416-1400
03-8416-1400

keep getting calls from ths number. on the occasions i have answered it is silent and then rings, followed by someone asking for me by name. I asked who it was but connection was so bad it sounded like a big squawk. i did hear the word electricity though. they are very persistant!
I have the number call me three times and kept missing it. Same thing, called back and non stop busy.
Yeah. I have been getting a call last 2 weeks. They never leave a message and when I call back I get the engaged signal. So I SMS'd the phone number because I am pretty sure we can SMS land lines in AU. They should get a phone message waiting for them when their phone frees up. I basically told them to stop calling if they dont want to leave a message.
I finally saved the number to my phone as "Do Not Answer". Then it called again, so being male, I answered the "Do Not Call" number and it is BIGPOND!!!
Received call from this number 03 8416 1400 today, but missed call. Tried repeatedly to call back, but constantly engaged. Do not know who it is, but believe it is not someone I have given the number to, but rather some entity which has access to it. Missed earlier call, but no called ID on that one.
I mentioned to them all the issues and they are looking into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment