813-863-1962
813-863-1962
I'm tired of these people calling. If I answer, a computerized message comes on. There's no name or other info on the caller. It's very annoying so I just tell them where they can go.
2 calls in the last half hour. I ignore them because I do not recognize the area code. I am on the DNC registry and have filed FCC complaints, but neither seem to do much good. So I just ignore and assume if something is important enough, there will be a message. It is very annoying to be bothered at work though!
I am sick and tired of receiving these calls 3 or 4 times a day. I don not answerv since I don't recognize the number, but I am on the no call list and want them to stop.
this phone number 978-570-2446 has been calling my cell phone 3 or 4 times a day, everyday for a couple weeks now. please make it stop!
I got called by this nuber today! It started at 8:30am and ended around 11am- there were 8 phone calls!
I have block this number on my cell. I get 5 or 6 calls from this number daily for the past week. They never left a message before I blocked them.
I did not pick up because earlier in the week the same number called in a message asking if I owned my home. It was very odd!
I received five calls today on my cell approximately every 90 minutes. All went to voicemail, as I refuse to answer unknown numbers and no message was left.
I hope they dont call again- 8 times a very excessive!
Have gotten three calls from these people today. Informed them every time that they are not to call me again because I'm on the do not call list, so now I'll be filing a report with the FCC. Everyone else should do the same.
If anyone can help me get off this persons phone list please let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment