270-450-0869
This phone # has been blowing up my cell phone for the last 2 days. Yesterday they called 5 times and today they have called 5 times and it is about 10-20 minutes between calls. I called the phone # & it says press 1 if you want to be removed but it can take up to 72 hours. I did that yesterday & today. It is frustrating that they keep blowing up my phone. Obviously I dont want to talk to them because I dont answer my phone. Dont they ever get a clue?
from what i can tell this is an automated scam - could be called ISI ALARMS in Wilmington, MA. everyone needs to report them to DO NOT CALL!
They keep calling my cell phone. I have asked them repeatedly to stop calling, but get ignored all the time. They are trying to sell me a security system, and I don't even own my home.
Why do telemarketers even bother? Are people really falling for this? I don't know who I would blame for this. If it wasn't economical for them to do this, they wouldn't. I'm on a do not call list. They could be fined if someone bothered to track them down. Reward if someone choke slams the person responsible for all these unwanted, unsolicited, and disrespectful, phone calls.
No comments:
Post a Comment