Friday, August 5, 2011

866-907-9689

866-907-9689
I receive calls from this number about once per day on my home phone line. I never hear anything on the other end of the call (telemarketer asleep at his desk?). I finally called the number and was greeted by an automated attendant. There was a single option... press 1 to be removed from the call list within 72 hours. So I pressed 1. I hope that works.
never accepted the phone call; am leary of anything or anyone I do not recognize. Am glad I did not after reading your posts
I have anew cell phone and am getting calls from 978-570-2446 too. Does anyone know how to block
numbers on cell phones.I get calls from this number multiple times a day. I never answer and they never leave a message but I'd really like to get them to stop calling me!Wow..I feel better now. He scare me too death..I worry they try to get in my home or something.

Yes, this guy call my cell 3 times a day for 3 days now, even my home phone.
When I answer he said, oh sorry wrong number...What the heck 978-570-2446. How can we block this phone # on cell ?
Many calls come into my cell from this number. when I picked up and asked them to "remove me from the call list" the caller said NO. They are trying to sell me a secrity system

No comments:

Post a Comment