917-398-5568
I've received calls from this #, usually twice a day every other month. It's happened again, so I talked with Verizon and I put them on call block for 90 days (for free) and will repeat if necessary.Just logged on the Verizon site and did this. Hope they give up within the next 90 days so I don't have to do this again!!! Thanks for the info.
For the past 3 days, I've received at least 2 calls daily from this number. I've never answered the calls and never received any voicemails.I just got a call from this number, and believe it to be from a home security company. I have received calls from 978-570-2447 as well, which I have blocked, and just added this number too to my blocked list. TROLLS! I really hate getting these calls on my cell phone! I have been on the do not call list for at least 2 years, so there's no excuse, I never give my number out either. Don't know how they captured my number.Don't answer the phone, let voice mail take the cellphone call, doesn't cost any minutes since you are not using actual airtime, delete any messages, without listening to them, from numbers you do not recognize. I never answer any calls that are "unknown" caller or no calling number listed, or number is not known to me. My voice mail greeting states no calls will be accepted from blocked caller name or ID or telemarketers from 800 series numbers. Id you have the capability to designate numbers to refuse, do so.
If you answer telemarketing calls, they then know you might be a prospect, they will keep calling and may even sell your number. For my landline phone, I can forward their call to their own number, that way they may get a constant busy signal or be routed back to another telemarketer. Repeated offenders, turn them in. Keep a log, number of calls from, time, frequency, etc. Fight Back!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment