613-333-3456
613-333-3456
I keep getting calls from this number on my cell number. After reading all of these posts and seeing many references to verizon phones that are getting the calls, make me wonder if someone hacked into verizon and got a list of phone numbers. My number is on the do not call list, and I have not given this number out on any online surveys or to anyone new but have started getting these calls. How can I make them stop!!
Get calls at least once a day from this #. Won't answer them so I don't know who it is. They never leave a message. I'm going to see if Verizon will block the number so I don't get the calls anymore.
What a pain this phone number is! I've been getting calls off and on for a few months. Last week I accidently answered the call on my cell and heard a recording saying to press 1 to be removed from their list, which I dumbly did. That action alone must have triggered to them that the call was answered because I got a call from them every 10 minutes for the rest of the day. They stopped around 5pm PT on Friday 6/17/11. I didn't get a call over the weekend but at 8:35am PT this morning (Monday 6/20/11) I just got another call...we'll see how much they blow my phone up today. Sure wish I could block the call or create a contact with a silent ring but no-can-do...unless someone else who has an iPhone 4g knows how!
No comments:
Post a Comment