888-668-6045
888-668-6045
I started receiving calls this morning from 978-570-2446 Traced the call to WILMINGTON, MA. I have received a call virtually every 5 minutes continuously since 9:55 A.M. (PST). It is now 1:27 PM (PST) and the calls are still continuing.
i also have gotten several calls from this number over the past few days 3!! of them today alone in my cell phone i have the option to block numbers by pressing the options button and the 5th option is 'add # to block list' so i did that
I received a a voice mail with a "Mississippi" voice stating "I heard you do design...and...need...penis on a big flag...help...call me back! Yeehaw!" (That is VERBATIM what I could make out from the vm)
These guys have called over seven times this morning alone. Apparently they are selling a security system and even when I answer there is no one there.
I'm tired of this. I called the # back but it is ALWAYS busy. I want this f*cking number blocked now! I'm liable to get on a plane, fly to MA and solve this issue myself!
No comments:
Post a Comment