Friday, August 5, 2011

508-475-1394

508-475-1394
It's "Tom with Home Security." and "How are you today?" I pick up the calls and just listen. "Hello? Hello? Are you there? Hello?" He finally hangs up and I can sense his frustration. It's fun to give him a piece of what he's giving to so many others on the "Do Not Call" list.
I think I'll try that the next time. They call almost every day. I either don't answer, or pick up the phone and immediately hang it back up. Going to try the silent treatment next time. I'm also on the do not call list, and that doesn't stop them.are your sure it was that people? They have been trying to call me like all day. I dont know if I should pick up the phone. I've been getting scam phone calls lately.well what i would do to irritate them back is to listen to what they have to say about whatever they are saying then ask them to repeat all of it again. Then, when they finish this a second time, tell them(even if you live in a house) should you talk to my apartment manager first? Then they hang up the phone...and never called again!I called back, and they have an automated Do not Call list.
Just press one and the number you called from will be added to their don't call list within seventytwo hours.
I did PRESS 1 to be put on the DO NOT CALL list, but the calls continue to come daily..4 and 5 times a day starting early in the morning! Once even SCREAMED at the top of my lungs in the phone receiver (lol) but don't know if it was a real person or a recording, regardless, I felt better after doing that! ;) Now I just won't answer the calls from that number!
We shall see if that actually happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment