800-384-0585
I have been called by this # about every 2-3 hrs. during the day for the last two days.
when I answer, the line goes dead. I tried to call back to have them take me off their list, and only got a busy signal.
Please help block this caller.I have received 3 phone calls from this number today. They don't leave a message. My cell phone is listed under the do not call list.I'm not sure how they got my number since I've only given my number out to family members and put it on resumes when I apply for jobs. I'm very selective of my jobs and only apply with local companies that have their own domain and have a corporate department. For instance, only real legitimate companies, instead of individuals seeking workers. I never enter my number on surveys on the internet or anything like that as those are typically scams. If it sounds too good to be true the odds are it's a scam.I keep getting calls from 978-570-2446; there is never anyone on the line. When I call back, it offers me the chance to remove my phone # from their call list, and when I hit 1 to remove it, it hangs up. Then I continue to get calls. I get maybe 10 to 15 per day.
No comments:
Post a Comment