Friday, August 5, 2011

567-248-4455

567-248-4455
567-248-4455

I have had repeated calls from this collection service, which I told to take my number out of their system b/c the person they are asking for no longer owns MY CELL #. Again today I just got a call for the Michael guy they are looking for so I called them back and told them that I have been told a million times that my number was removed from the files! BUT OBVIOUSLY NOT seeing how you still called me! I do not know this person we haven't long move back from overseas where we lived for 3 years....Again they said that they will take my number out of the files so I will NOT be contacted again! We will see how that goes..
I also get calls from "Unknown", 000-012-3456 and the 661 number. They are all from my husband calling from overseas using Skype on wireless internet. This only started happening once he started using the wireless service. Before that, his Skype number would show up. Hope this helps to clear up some crazy calls.No, that number is def being used for scams. I got 2 calls last night - at 11:22 pm and 11:43 pm. No accidental missed dial. That fool was trying to get me to buy some of what he was selling.

No comments:

Post a Comment