Friday, August 5, 2011

855-215-4765

855-215-4765
Same with me as others. they call about 3 times a day and no answer. When I return the call to see who it is they answer "Premier Energy Sales". I called the Penn Utilities Commission and they said they have no listing for the company and suggested i call the Attorney Generals office to get my number on the no calls list. From what I read here, that may not help. Put them on call block but still get a single ring on home phone. Maybe we can all group together and put them out of business
Just found out the party who is calling is headed by SOLOMON LINDSEY. Suggest we can do somethings that will make his life a little less enjoying, such as ordering goods and having them sent to his house or business, etc. Let's see if we can get some addresses and if we all do it together he will be so busy answering his own calls that he will have no time to call us.

No comments:

Post a Comment