866-284-4374
866-284-4374
started getting calls from them 2 weeks ago, about 5 at a time every few days, called back and picked ot be put on do not call list, but they kept calling. answered again today, it's a machine selling security systems with a voice response system, i said "stop calling" and the voice said "sorry, we have removed you # from our list" lets see if it sticks!
If you have a smart phone, just set it to redirect and it will auto sent to voice mail...since they don't leave messages, you won't be bothered by calls or messages.
Caller: Unknown
I received 5 calls today at these times...9;33am, 11;42am, 11;52am, 11:58am and 1:25pm. I told them on the first call I was not interested in their product.
this number is calling 3 or 4 times a day. The phone rings 3 times then hangs up. I never have a chance to answer.
Plesae stop callng me, I do not want anything you are selling
I ma bothered by these calls multiple times a day. they wait for the recorder to pick up and then hang up.
No comments:
Post a Comment