Friday, August 5, 2011

800-414-8319

800-414-8319
Have been getting calls from this number for several weeks now, luckily my phone does not pick up numbers i have not programed so all I see is a missed call and the number. However it does call nearly 10 to 15 times a day and is becoming annoying, they never leave messages they just keep calling.
Tell them thank you you have been loking for a security system and then schedule an appointment for them to come out to a completely wrong address.
I am a caregiver for a gentlemen who is 91 years old. He naps frequently during the day as he does not sleep well in the evenings. The person from this number calls at least once a week if not more and it wakes him up every time. No one ever says anything on the other end and after a few seconds just hangs up. I can't imagine what purpose this serves except for some perverted pleasure he gets out of it. In this day and age with all the high tech electronics out there can't something be done about this?
They have been calling me for weeks, couple times a day. I just called the number back and got a voicemail message if I was calling back interested or wanted to be placed on do not call list... I pressed 1 for the DO NOT CALL LIST! I then also went to the National Do Not Call Registry and registered my number.

No comments:

Post a Comment