Friday, August 5, 2011

877-843-0554

877-843-0554
These people have called me three times today about every hour and a half. I rejected a security system offer for "FREE" and it is these idiots calling over and over again.
These people do not stop calling no matter how many times you tell them your number is on the DO Not Call Registry. They continue to try to sell Security Systems and even ask which house you live in. I have filed a complaint with the DO Not Call Registry. Perhaps everyone that receives these unwanted calls should do the same. Just go to DONotCall.gov to file yours.
They called my cell phone! I thought this was against the law! Wanted to know if I wanted a free wireless home security system if they could place a small sign in my yard! If I wanted a home security system I would call someone myself. I resent people using my cell minutes on things like this
LEAVE ME ALONE!!!! I have asked to be removed from your list, asked you to desist from calling and am fed up with your harrassment. LEAVE ME ALONE!!! TOM FROM HOME SECURITY. Calls and hangs up. I have never requested information from him nor any of his affiliates. Harrassment is a serious offense.
Someone from this number has called every 2 hours & 10 minutes since 8am (4 calls so far). I haven't spoken with anyone yet. How do I make these calls stop?

No comments:

Post a Comment