Friday, August 5, 2011

501-588-7097

501-588-7097
501-588-7097

I get about 5 hang up calls every morning. They don't leave a voicemail, and call back about every 10 minutes. I'm going to block this number.I am really sick and tired of all these numbers that call me every day. This is but 1 of them. I have to pay for the time they call me and if I could I would sue them for harassment.Whoever this is has called an astonishing 29 times in the last seven days. I never answer and they never leave a message. Most places figure out that I'm not going to answer within after the first two or three calls. Who the hell are these people?After calling me 4 times within 45 minutes I finally picked up and told them to stop calling me and to remove my number from their list. They were trying to sell a home alarm system. This has happened frequently in the past year, although this is the first time from this number. I'll be filing a complaint if it happens again.No one has my number; its a cell phone for a number in another state where our company has
it's headquarters. Our company does get callers trying to foist junk , but we don't offer our
cell phone numbers for any reason except customers who do business with us.

It seems to me that whoever is calling has purchased a phone list from somewhere and is
using it.
The number 978-570-2446 has called my cell phone 6 times within 5 minutes..so far. I called At&T to see if they would block the number, but they informed me that I have to pay. I paid for my iphone, the plan and now i have to pay to stop spam from calling me? I have been with At&t for at least 8 years. I can't believe that they can't stop this number from calling me without a fee. Unbelievable!

No comments:

Post a Comment