800-848-0981
800-848-0981
Your best bet would be to talk to them, don't ignore the call or they'll keep calling. Talk to them, tell them you're not interested, you know who they are, you're on the Do Not Call database, and you would appreciate them not calling and then hang up.
calls me at least 3 to 4 times daily. Am sick of it. How can I block this number from my cell?
This # 978-570-2446 called on my cell phone every day n left no message, this morning he called 2 time n i hang up.
I just got another call from this number. They wanted to know if I had a security system in my home and I said yes. I told them I wasn't interested in their service.
I never did any survey or give out my cell number for anything, so not sure where this SCHEME TELEMARKETING got my cell number. They do not leave any message either. Found a few complaint posts that say when you do get a person on the line they claim to be Home Security Group a distributor for GE Home Security Alarms, then Maximum Security Alarm Systems Inc. calls with the high pressure don't take NO for answer sales pitch.
No comments:
Post a Comment