877-298-3176
NO! They don't stop. And being at work and having their number call my phone every 10 mins is getting super irritating. It says to give them 24-48 hours or something but I doubt that works. AT ALL. Can't seem to find anything here so will continue to google how I can put a stop to this!
I have been getting lot of calls from this #. The person kept on insisting to talk to the manager regarding my home security. After repeatably telling him to remove my number he would not listen and tells me he gets this a lot and kept on talking. I started getting the calls right after I saw something on FB regarding southwest offering 2 free tix. The FB post was from known person so I applied and here I am stuck with this number who keeps on calling.
If you are on the Do Not Call list then file a COMPLAINT with the FTC! This stuff is only effective if everyone uses it!! If you don't make complaints on these numbers against the DNC then the list is pointless. Complaining here won't stop the calls(though it does help us figure out who/what these numbers are). I filed my complaint with the FTC after just 2 calls!!! Google Do Not Call complaint and fill out the form. Usually takes about 30 seconds.
No comments:
Post a Comment