Friday, August 5, 2011

231-337-2147

231-337-2147
231-337-2147

I have just started receiving calls from this number. I think they are related to the same people with the 269 and 701 area codes- just a bunch of scam artists! When I try to call the number back to ask them to take me off their call list- it goes to a busy signal!!Straight to Hades with these spawn of the No Call directory. I'm just surprised to learn that it's not the Cleveland Plain Dealer.I am now getting daily calls from this (978) 570-2446 phone number. When I hang up I then get the exact same pre-recorded message from (701) 625-5444 just seconds later. My phone number has been on the Do Not Call List for several years. I have filed and will continue to file complaints with the Do Not Call List do-nothing bureaucrats subsidized by the bankrupt US Government.I started getting calls from this number several times a day on my cell phone. When I answered, no one said a word, just silent. This is very annoying and disturbing especially they call when I am at work!I'm receiving phone calls at least twice a day from this number. I have not answered and they never leave a message. I just reported the number to the DO NOT CALL List. If you are receiving this number and you have a cell phone you should be able to block the number. I'm with Verizon and I was able to do it right on line.

No comments:

Post a Comment