713-981-0098
713-981-0098
Y'all going to loe this. Now this company is calling my phone using the same number, but its not about computer issue. There saying the police are coming to get me cause I supposlly didnt pay back an online payday. I havent taking out a payday loan. He says his name is Richard Brown(eastren man voice). yayaya what a ecam
Do not answer his call as he will tell you you got problems with your computer and will tell you to enter some codes to help you and then will intrude in your system and get some passwords etc... BE Careful!
He is a total FRAUD and SCAMMER!!
the exactsame number 510 943 3040 called me saying they want me to type some command in the run window...i told them i wasnt doing anything...she asked why i said i dont run windows..she said well we had complaint that your computer was severely infected..i was like pretty funny im the only one live here....she asked me what i typed in i said NOTHING she said why i said im not doing anything to help you with your scam......i dont believe you.....she then hung up on me
I received this call a while ago and they asked me to switch on my computer as it is running slow. I asked who the hell are you and have i paid for you to fix my computer?? they hung up.. This call is originated from California and do you still expect an American will fix a Canadians computer for free??
No comments:
Post a Comment