734-542-7758
this company is an energy reseller. I got a call from them and they were trying to resell to me The delivery portion of PECO electric. If you have been using your cell as a primary number, they will continue to call during the day. I have started saving numbers in my cell phone address book under headings like junkA, JunkB so that I don't have to keep dealing with them. Look at it and don't answer then
We get constant phone calls from this number trying to sell new electricity since PECO's cap is coming off January 1st. Several calls ago the gentleman was informed that since we are a car dealership in Pennsylvania PAA would be taking care of everything for us. Well, today he demanded to know the number and said he would keep calling us till he gets it! After a brief arguement I informed him to no longer call and if he did he would be violating FCC regulations. If this company was "helpful" then wouldn't he already know the numbers and more importantly already been contacted by PAA! Makes me wonder! Grrrrr....
No comments:
Post a Comment