08000131088
Just about fed up with receiving calls from this number. Everyday and most
times no-one is there. Even if they spoke to me I wouldn't conduct business with them. I am telling as many people as possible what company owns this number and avoid them. I am on the TPS and never entertain unsolicited calls so how did they get hold of my number? I guess somewhere along the line I haven't ticked, or unticked a box, when I purchased something, you know under the terms and conditions, and no doubt my number has been sold on as someone likely to buy something!!!!! Wrong I buy when I'm ready and from whom I want to, not someone who writes or rings me!!!!!
What god given right do companys have to call and keep on calling. What a boring,unproductive and unwelcome the persons job is who calls from these numbers. I asked politely to have them remove my number, however i wont be next time i assure you.
this number calls at least 4 times a day and has done for the past month. I thought that callers like this had been stopped.
I have put a nasty message on my answer phone but still they continue.
Please leave us alone we have better thing s to do than listen to nothing.
No comments:
Post a Comment