Friday, August 5, 2011

407-412-9892

407-412-9892
They have called 3 times today and say nothing! When I try to call back I get disconnected, anyone know how to get in touch with them to get off the call list?
I just received a call from this number and hung up after my 3rd Hello. Just another calling service. I'm told these calling services need to make "XXX" number of calls every day. So they just call and hang up on you. Man I sure would want to be pay these guys to make calls for me.
Yep, call daily. Either they hang up or ask for the person handling the peco bill. When informed that person is an off-site owner of our company, they get billigerent. Demand numbers he can be reached, etc. Now I just annoy them until they decide to give up. Made a game out of it now..
they like to talk over you when you ask questions. the guy (sounded like a very uneducated early 20-something off of the street) gives quick and barely audible answers to your questions and was probably trained to make you feel stupid for not 'saving 10 %'. funny thing is - they didn't have my correct address. why would I do business with someone who treats their customer base like crap from the start? haha! told them not to call and they called right back. I put a curse on this company, they are doomed to fail or have horrible luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment