Friday, August 5, 2011

978-570-2446

978-570-2446
I get one or two calls per day during the work week from this number. I never answer and they never leave a message. Thank Congress for creating so many loopholes in their unwanted calls legislation that the FTC are powerless to do anything about it. And of course the phone companies benefit not only from the charges on the lines of the callers but then any of us accidentally answering on our cell phones. Expect this kind of stuff to only get worse as we abandon our landlines - a LOT worse.
This number just called me on my cell phone. I didn't pick up and the caller didn't leave any messages either. I'm glad I didn't pick up after hearing these people saying that number is no good.
Contiuous calls from this number to my cell phone. I don't answer it. Doesn't stop, they keep calling. Will have number blocked. Thanks to whose who have previously reported.
Caller: Do not know
Keep calling me, even as early as 7AM and as late as Midnight, and will not answer my question "How Did you get my # and I tell them to stop calling me.I called Maximum Security and verified that the phone number was affiliated with them and told them to remove my phone number from their records immediately. Followed that up with a complaint to my home state's Attorney General's office and California's.

No comments:

Post a Comment