Friday, August 5, 2011

305-722-7430

305-722-7430
I am recieving calls from this number 978-570-2446 to my cellphone This person just sits & Blows up my Phone and NEVER Says ANYTHING! I Did a REVERSE Search on WHITE PAGES & Its a Land Line in Wilmington MA The Cariier for this LandLine is Teleport Comuunications in BOSTON, I have a Teenage son & also a Sister who is terminally Ill with Stage 4 Liver Disease Autoimmune I do not Need this A**hole Playing GAMES with My Minutes or TIME or ENERGY ..Everytime my Phone Blows up like that My Heart goes Crazy thinking its an ACTUAL REAL Life EMERGENCY!!!I called them after receiving call after call in a row, got the same option press # if you wish to be removed from thier call list, did it, now Im receiving more calls than ever from them!!!They say on the recording it will take up to 72 hours for you number to be removed. But even after 72 hours they are still calling me. I want them to die.I have called this number back many times in the past 2 weeks. And have pressed the #1 option to be placed on their DNC list. The message says allow up to 72 hours. BUT I am still getting phone calls so NO, the option does NOT work.

No comments:

Post a Comment