Friday, August 5, 2011

651-788-9375

651-788-9375
651-788-9375

a company called GRNSEC - call twice prior to 8:00 AM. They left no messages nor any information.
I've been receiving calls from them for weeks. I just called this number back to see what happened, and after several busy signals, I got a message saying to "Press 1" to be removed from their calling list. They say it will take up to 72 hours, but we'll see how it goes...
STOP CALLING MY CELL, HOME, GRAVE!!!! YOU ARE HARASING ME AND WHATEVER IT IS YOUR ARE SELLING~I DON'T WANT IT & DON'T NEED IT!!! BUY IT YOURSELF!!!!
I receive this call about once a day. When I answer, there is no reply and I simply hang up. The caller ID says "(978) 570-2446 MA, USA" I recently switched from Android to iPhone. Is there any way to block it as you could on the Droid?
Getting calls 4-5 times a day. I NEVER answer if I don't recognize the number. Being on the DO NOT CALL LIST is NOT working. What can be done to STOP this harassment?
I have been getting the phone call on my cell for 2 days. It is computer generated voice activated. Finally I called the number back and the message said that you could stop the calls by pressing
The call I've been getting from them is a recording, even the "are you there" part is all a recording. I've told them I'm not a home owner but they still call back.
I believe that "Tom with Home Security" is a robot not a human being, if you keep talking the call will probably transfer to an actual person. This stupid number keeps calling me like 5 times a day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment