916-431-0884
978 is a mass number it's a north shore/northwest area number. I live in boston so i almost answered the phone. It is clever of them to start using local numbers rather than 800 numbers so people might answer the phone.I am sick and tired of getting this calls, please do not call again. who ever is calling I am not interested in what you have to say. please remove me from your calling list. DO NOT CALL AGAIN PLEASE! I will not answer any calls from numbers not recognized'You may need to register again as the first time they offered that service, it was only good for 5 years. I also did it from the beginning but I redid it when I started getting marketing calls. but it did not stop this number from coming through. I did not do any survey and it still calls my number 5-6 times aday about 6-10 minutes apart s well as SEVEN phone call from 978-570-2446 and ONE phone call from 978-570-2447, all identified as "Wilmington MA" on my caller ID. I never pick up, and never was a message left. If it were legitimate, they wouldn't be afraid to either identify themselves or leave a message. I believe I am getting so many phone calls from different numbers because I blocked one of them
No comments:
Post a Comment