Friday, August 5, 2011

801-432-2126

801-432-2126
801-432-2126

The phone calls are coming from a computer owned by two companies and originate from either 603-214-9021 or 978-570-2446. The two companies, operating out of the same office, are the OTO Group and M 2 Worldwide. Their office number is 614-899-2110. The owner of the two companies, Mark Anzalone, can be reached at 614-245-4925 or 614-596-4975. Call him directly to have your phone number removed from their list.
we can see all these posts and this # has been reported numerous times for several months now and the calls continue. The problem is with the GOVT not enforcing the DO NOT CALL LIST
This number calls my phone 5 times a day everyday. No I don't want to buy anything from them but they keep calling using my cell air time minutes.
I am getting about 2 calls a day from this number. I returned the call and it states to press one to be taken off their list. I did and they keep calling.
The last thing you should do is call this number back and press 1. That probably just confirms to them that your number is a real working number. Filed a complaint with the Do Not Call registry. I started getting these calls after my wife put my number down at a open house. Be careful giving your number away to real estate agents

No comments:

Post a Comment