585-638-1755
585-638-1755
I receive multiple calls a day from the is phone number. It is an AUTOMATED COMPUTER system. You are NOT talking to a real person, through a computer or not. It is COMPLETELY automatic, designed to listen to your questions and make the appropriate response.
They have been calling me at least twice per day the past week or two. don't know who this is so I let it go to answering machine-no message ever left.
I keep getting calls from 978-570-2446 on my cell phone. I don't answer as I don't know who this is - but there is never a message. I see many people get these annoying calls. They come about 3-4 times a day. I'd like them to stop.
I've been receiving calls from this number as well since last Friday, 6/10/11 and yesterday been blowing my phone up. I've called the number and get a constant busy singal. I thought it was someone with a wrong fax number. After seeing this info, I see there must be something else going on.
Please stop this harassment.
So far this morning I have received 8 phone calls from this number in a span of 3 hours and this is after I answered their call yesterday, told them I wasn't interested and not to call me again. I tried to call the number back but it is just busy. Driving me nuts!! Next step is to call verizon and block the number I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment