Friday, August 5, 2011

802-949-8989

802-949-8989
I just got a call from this number (978-570-2446) to my PERSONAL CELL PHONE. The person (a man) started talking right away and was saying it was a security "something". I could not understand what he was saying and I only say "why are you calling my cell phone - you are not suppose to be calling this number" and hung up. Well, this needs to stop somehow. It's really too much.
Caller: unknown
I got a call from this number. The line was terrible and had an echo. Near as I can tell, they were hawking some kind of an alarm system. This was also to my personal cell. The guy did try to talk over me. I asked him where he got my number. He said that it was from a "business partner" that thought I might be interested in his service. Same deal - I told him this was my personal cell and NOT to call again. We'll see if that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment