Friday, August 5, 2011

603-214-3653

603-214-3653
I have had a conversation with this company Premier Energy Sales several months ago. I said at that time I had made my decision and wanted to be taken off their list. The person on the line talked over me when I asked for a supervisor and I did not get any acknowledgment of my request. Since the I have been called by this number 888-901-1379 and when I pick up no one is one the phone and when I try to call back I can not get through. This has been going on for at least three months. I thought there is a penalty for this type of harassment, especially I actually did request to have my name removed from their calling list.
I have been receiving calls atleast twice a day from this number, no matter how many times I asked who they were they would not reveal themselves, and they kept asking me questions like "What's your name", and "What house do you live in" I did not respond to them but I am starting to wonder who these people are?There are several phone numbers using that same gimick of trying to sell security systems. If I don't recognize the number I don't answer. If it's important they will leave a message.

No comments:

Post a Comment