617-535-8626
The calls may simply be coincidental with your (presumed) email reply with your phone number. If you're sure the calls are related, be aware email sender addresses can be spoofed and OG may not have sent the email, have you verified headers? It's best never to reply to or click on anything in stranger emails.I got these phone calls from some "guy" trying to sell me a GE security system and asked if I was interested in putting a sign on my lawn. i told him I'm not even 18 yet, so I don't control any of those decisions. i asked if it was a computer b/c of the response intervals, and he said that it was a computer, but I was talking to a live person talking to me through a computer. IDK about anyone else, but I doubt a person would need a computer to talk on a phone. It makes it even harder that way. He asked if I owned my house. Then he wanted my name so the service calling me could know who they were taking to. Shouldn't they know that already??? They had my phone number. So I didn't give my name to the jerk and said it was probably some advanced computer system for scamming people to give out their identities. Then I hung up. The best part is that a computer can't talk back quickly. I agree with LMA, call the cops
No comments:
Post a Comment