Friday, August 5, 2011

877-210-0165

877-210-0165
877-210-0165

I get called about 10 times per day. I just saved the number to my address book and set the ring tone to mute to stop it from ringing. I answered a couple of times at first but they just hung up.i just recieved a call from this number stating that i had won a free home security system. how can you win something you never signed up for. BEWARE THIS IS A SCAM.This number has been calling me approximately 8 times a day for almost a week. Sometimes calls will come in every ten minutes. I've told them specifically to stop immediately, which apparently gained me one single day of peace.
I missed the first call on 6/24/11, thinking it was my uncle's new number I picked up the 2nd call. He tried to convince me about putting a sign on my lawn and I told him I wasn't interested. He kept going on trying to collect information and I finally told him for the 5th time I wasn't interested and was still busy working and was not interested and hung up. He called my cell phone again 4 times yesterday 6/27/11 and 1 time again this morning. I'M STILL NOT FREAKING INTERESTED! STOP WASTING MY CELL PHONE MINUTES AND TIME
They start calling as early as 8:am and as late as 9:30pm.
It is extremely disruptive to my business and my few quiet hours at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment