800-845-2074
800-845-2074
THESE PEOPLE TOLD ME I FILLED OUT LOAN INFO ONLINE I OWE THEM MONEY THEY WHERE TAKING ME 2 COURT AND THEY REPEATED NY SSN # F***ING CRAZY
They did the same thing to me. I didn't answer the phone but they left a threatening voice mail and repeated the last 5 of my SSN number. Said that my SSN number was under investigation and that he was part of this department. Obvious, dumb scam.
I just got a call from 510-943-3040 - I was told that my computer had a number of files that were corrupted and he was going to help me sort this out. When I asked who was calling he replied that he was from Windows - I then asked how he got my phone number and was I going to be interested in the next thing he had to say!!! He hung up on me. I just get concerned about seniors who are scammed by someone like this. I would love to know how to stop these calls and besides I am on a "do not call list"
We got a call from this number twice today. We don't answer if we don't recognize the number - if it's really important they'll leave a message. It's a bit concerning in that I haven't ever received a call from these people before, and I just switched from a Mac to a PC. How do they find out this information? We're in Ottawa too - maybe we're the new target zone!
No comments:
Post a Comment