Friday, August 5, 2011

866-907-9689

866-907-9689
I too called the number back and yes, Premier Energy Sales is the company and if you do your HWK on PECO's site, they are not even listed as a provider of services for my area anyway (Doylestown). Solomon Lindsey will hear from those of us on linkedin, which is where I found them. To make matters worse, the guy represented himself as calling on behalf of PECO and my next bill "will reflect a 15% discount" to my current bill. When I declined his invitation, he made it seem like I was stupid for not saving money. I know something he, or the other discount suppliers DON'T know - he can keep his 15% - my bills have been cut almost in 1/2 since the deregulation took place.
I just received a call from this number. I told the guy I had already signed up so he would leave me alone. He said, "No you didn't because I have your account up right now." I said, "well we are not interested." He then said, "OH MY GOD.....OF COURSE YOU ARE HOME!!!" Maybe he should get a real job rather than harass working class people when they are getting home from work. Unbelievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment