Friday, August 5, 2011

406-351-4361

406-351-4361
I wonder how annoyed they would get if when we answer we start harrasing them by asking how big they are and do they put out and stuff like that. One lady hung up when she called me after I asked her how big her tits are.
I've been getting a call from this number for the past couple days now. At first I thought it was a collection agency for the previous owner of my "new" cell number [I was assigned this # back in Nov '10] as I've gotten plenty of his collection calls. I believe I squared that situation away when I told them, "this is my phone number now, I don't know who that other person was that had this number, but since you're collecting agency he was probably a dead-beat and probably didn't pay his Verizon bill, either - that is why I now have the number. Please do not call me anymore, thank you. Good bye". I actually got a call from his old roommate asking about him and he told me that he would not answer his phone because of collection agencies.

The calls started on March 8, 2011 and I've received 4 calls so far. I tried calling this number and I get a busy signal each time. Anyhow, I just re-registered my cell number with the DNC registry - again. I'm glad I decided to Google search this number and see I'm not alone in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment