716-242-7588
716-242-7588
This number keeps calling my cell, which is listed on the "Do Not Call" list! They call two to three times a day, when I answer, the call is disconnected. Very irritating at the least.
Same scenario here, they call several times a day, 1st call I stated "TAKE ME OFF YOUR LIST". He said he would. Tom from some security company. And the calls continue.
This number is for a security company. i have told them not to call me. This is the 5th time they have called me. Sometimes three in one day. I am on the DO NOT CALL LIST
Recd call from 978-570-2446 several times in the last 2 days.
Told them I am on the do not call list but they keep calling.
He is trying to sell a home security system.
Tried calling the number back several times after missing these calls a number of times over the past several days. Finally got through and a glitchy recording said "if you're not interested in our offer and want to be on our do not call list, press 1". I pressed 1 -- will see if it works.Another call from Massachusetts to my cell in Oregon. Persistent little boogers, I'll give them that! Never answer these calls as it will just encourage them. Depending on your cell company, you probably won't get charged minutes if you don't answer.
No comments:
Post a Comment