Friday, August 5, 2011

312-878-9566

312-878-9566
312-878-9566

has called me 8 times in 2 days.
I just put them on my phones "reject caller list" and they are now leaving a voice message. nothing longer then "good day" so you are now forced to call your into voice mail and remove the message.

they are winning by annoying the crap out of us all.I have an Android phone (Samsung Captivate), and I just went into my call settings, turned on auto-reject, and added their number to my reject list. Problem completely solved.i get this call just about every other day for a home security. as soon as i see the number i send it to voicemail...at which time they hang up. really annoying and wish i had a permanent solultion.
I'm getting calls also from this dumb number like everyday. they called me today i answered let the person talk than i said listen you dumb F**K STOP CALLING MY DAMM PHONE THAN HE SAID OK I WILL REMOVE YOUR NUMBER. THIS MO FOZ NEED TO QUIT THIS SH**
These companies are wasting my time at work calling a cell phone that is on the government DO NOT CALL LIST. If I had my way, I'd take a sledgehammer to their call center and destroy all of their phone lines and robo-calling computers!!!!! Then I would put the people on a boat and send it out into the middle of the ocean somewhere!!!!! ARE YOU LISTENING????? Try running an ETHICAL business, why don't you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment