Friday, August 5, 2011

888-673-4109

888-673-4109
I just got three phone calls from this number between 8:32 and 8:58 am. Didn't catch name of the company but they're selling home security systems. They use some kind of computer synthesized voice to talk, but it's a human operating it I think? I'm on the Do Not Call registry. I urge everyone who gets a call from this company to file a complaint so they'll be investigated and stopped. I use a pay-as-you-go cell phone so I had to spend money to even talk to the jerkwads to get them to stop calling me.SAme thing for me - unending phone calls from this number. I have never spoken to them. But it is getting quite annoying. Is there a way to block this number?I get calls from this number as well as from 561-291-9266. According to what I have looked up on both numbers, the entities are trying to sell home security systems. I have never answered the calls except to immediately dial * * * or # # # quickly several times as I read once in a chain email that with computerized calls this can "jam their system" (or something to that affect) to which it is reported that your number may be dropped from their auto-dial as a result. Perhaps it doesn't, but it at least gives me a temporary feeling of satisfaction to think that I am fighting back!

No comments:

Post a Comment