Friday, August 5, 2011

510-943-3040

510-943-3040
510-943-3040

This is one of two numbers that repeatedly call me, up to a dozen times a day! I never answer but it does not seem to discourage them :-( I work a swing shift and so try to sleep til about 10AM or so. Because of this I have to remember to turn off my ringer every night before bed time and to turn it back on when awake. If I forget, they will wake me up every time!
Keeps calling my cell phone. If I just disconnect when I see this number, it leaves a message of someone breathing. This is really annoying since the phone rings during the day while I'm at work. And I, too, have my cell phone on the Do Not Call List.
I answered the phone to a guy selling home security and then, before I even answered, he was prodding on what kind of house I owned.

I told the guy that we even lost our house and were living with our in-laws, and he wanted me to hand the phone to THEM! I told him that they were asleep and that they work late, so he rushed in a "okay, we'll call back later, bye" before hanging up on me. These guys are scammers, I'm sure. Very unprofessional, if you ask me.
this person calls daily and is rude and creepy and won't stop calling. I have called in to be removed from the list but it does not happen

1 comment:

  1. Got the call just a little while ago. They are scammers and very rude to you if you call them on it.

    ReplyDelete